A great day out for the whole family!
The bienniel Marymount Spring Fete, held in the grounds of the Marymount College & Primary School on Burleigh Connection Rd, Burleigh Waters, showcases the hard work and creative talents of the entire Marymount Community.
There's a wide variety of bargains and treasures to be found amongst the extensive Market Stalls including Books, Crafts and Plants.
Fine food and refreshments is central to most fetes and fairs, with the Marymount Spring Fete no exception. There's tasty treats to satisfy all appetites such as BBQ Burgers, Sausages, Spring Cafe, Ice Creams, Mini Pancakes, Cakes, Sweets, Fairy Floss, Snow Cones and much more.
Relax and unwind at the Bar or with a Coffee, while enjoying our great line up of entertainment including a full program of Dance, Drama and Music Performances on the Main Stage. Roving Entertainers, Petting Zoo and Sideshow Games all add to the Carnival atmosphere.
Children will love the great range of exciting amusement rides we have booked this year. Ride Pass wristbands will go on sale as we get closer to the Fete.
There's fantastic prizes to be won at the Union & Cent Auction. With plenty of free parking, shade and ample seating - this is an event for the whole family
Gates open at 11.00 - be early to grab the best bargains! 285 Burleigh Connection Rd, Burleigh Waters ( For directions and the Google Map Link - Click Here).
Be sure to "save the date" and come along for a fun day out - we'd love to you there!
The Marymount Spring Fete has become a fun, exciting and eagerly anticipated biannual event on the local community calendar.
The Fete attracts a number of stalls and various attractions from the Gold Coast and surrounding areas, and provides entertainment and rides for all age groups. The Fete also encourages the students of both Marymount College and Marymount Primary School to participate and showcase their musical and dance talents through stage performances throughout the day.
The P & F Associations of Marymount College and Marymount Primary are working together to raise much needed funds for both schools. The schools have a combined student population of around 2200 and are supported by a large parent body and community members of the Burleigh Heads Parish.
Given this,the 2017 Marymount Spring Fete will provide an excellent marketing opportunity for businesses seeking to promote their goods and/or services.
Whether you'd like to be a major sponsor, or simply donate a prize, equipment or entertainment to support our Fete fundraising, we are grateful for your assistance and always acknowledge the efforts of those that support us. Please visit our Sponsorship page for further details.
The Marymount Spring Fete is organised and run by the P and F Committee - a group of parents, friends and family of Marymount students. While there is a great team of people in the Fete Committee who are already dedicated to organising this fantastic day, they could use your help - more hands make lighter work!
Convenors wanted! We are seeking Parents and Friends who are willing to convene a stall at our fete. Alternatively, you may have a new idea; something that you love doing and can share your skills with the community. If you are interested, please contact the Fete Coordinator to discuss what is involved. To apply for a convenors position, please complete and return the Convenors Registration Form.
Volunteers Wanted! Parents and Friends who are unable to commit to convening a stall but would still like to assist on the day are needed. A range of activities include (but are not limited to): assistance with set up, pull down, selling Art Union Tickets, First Aid Officers, assisting at stalls.
Please contact us if you can be of assistance and help in any way.
Stalls and Activities
There's plenty to see and do at this year's Spring Fete, with lots of entertainment, activities, and bargains for all ages. Parents will find the Market Stalls, Performances, Fine Food, Drinks, plus Raffles hard to resist. There's fabulous rides and games for the children too.
- Book Stall - The book stall will have a range of books for you to enjoy at a fraction of the price you'll spend at the shops.
- Craft Stall - If you're looking for a gift or something for yourself, there is always lots of lovely things to buy at the craft stall..
- Money Tree - Your chance to win a plant full of scratchie tickets. Who knows how much you will win from your scratchies?
- Plant Stall - Our green fingers have been working overtime, ensuring there's a great range of plants, vegies, herbs and flowers at the Plant Stall.
- Second Hand Clothing - The clothes stall will be bursting with fabulous up-to-date fashion buys from all brands including high end designer labels.
- White Elephant - The bargain-hunting begins with a visit to the White Elephant Stall - be early, to get the best buys!
- Cent Auction - There's a large range of prizes to suit all age groups, just buy your tickets and place them in the box of items you would like to win.
- Entertainment - Non-stop Main Stage Entertainment including singing, instrumental and Rock Bands, dancing and school performances.
- Junior Activities -
- Chocolate Toss - All it takes is a coin and a good aim and the chocolate could be yours!
- Raffle - There are some amazing prizes on offer this year - all kindly donated by our fantastic sponsors!
Food and Drinks
Come treat your taste buds by sampling some of our delicious mouth-watering hot foods, drinks, sweets and treats!
- BBQ - The Sausages will be sizzling, and the Burgers grilled to perfection at the classic Aussie BBQ!
- Hot Chips - How do you like them - with sauce, vinegar, or just with a pinch of salt?
- Coffee Vans - The very best Caffee Latte, Cappuccino, Caffe Mocha, Espresso & Hot Chocolates.
- Cafe - The Spring Fete Cafe is a great meeting point and chance to sit and enjoy a coffee and cake while the excitement of fete day continues around you.
- Cake Stall - Find your way to the cake stall for some delicious home made cakes.
- Sweets - Delicious sweets including all of your favourites in a variety of mouth watering flavours.
- Popcorn Stall - Nothing beats the smell and taste of freshly popped Popcorn.
- Fairy Floss - Fairy Floss served fresh on a stick - you won't get better.
- Snow Cones - Frozen ice treats served with your favourite toppings.
- Cold Drinks - Quench your thirst with some of our refreshing beverages at the Drinks Stall including soft drinks, bottled water and juices.
- Beer Garden - After a hectic morning bargain-hunting amongst the stalls, drop in for a cold beer or glass of wine.
Are you ready to ride! We have more fantastic carnival attractions booked for this year's Festival. Ride Passes are now available for the very low price of just $25.00 per pass. On the day of the Fete, Ride Passes will be available at the Ticket Booth @ $35.00 per pass 11.30am to 4.30pm on October 14.
- Dodgem Cars - it's bumper-to-bumper action on everyone's favourite carnival attraction!!
- Miami Trip - The ultimate party machine will have riders screaming to go faster!
- Round Up - High thrills and high excitement - get pinned to the wall, as you get spun into tomorrow.
- Bat Tower - Feel the power of the tower as you freefall from a height of 10m - four times!
- Lion Safari - Bounce to the beat with the grooviest gang of Hippos, Gorillas, Chimps and Elephants!
- Cup & Saucer Ride - We'll put your whole world in a spin on the ever-popular Tea Cups.
- Super Slide - Fabulous family fun from top to bottom.
For a full description of the rides, and all height restrictions, please visit the Amusement Rides page.
Follow Us On Facebook!
Like us on Facebook and keep up to date with all the latest Fete happenings, sponsor details and special Fete offers!
Gold Fete Sponsors
Silver Fete Sponsors
Airmech - our 2017 Silver Spring Fete Sponsor.
Bronze Fete Sponsors